Saturday 21 December 2013

Festive Favourites: Activites

I meant to post this on thursday, sorry! I've been so busy...
Here is the third in my festive favourites series...activities! It sounds a bit random but I thought I'd share with you my favourite things to do to get me in the festive mood.
Our Christmas tree in the lounge 
  1. Decorate the tree- An obvious but necessary addition to the list.
  2. Visit the German market-I went yesterday and had my first ever German sausage which  was absolutely gorgeous! We were going to go on the ferris wheel too but we all chickened out ;)
  3. Have a Christmas movie marathon-I've hardly watched any movies yet and I only have 4 days to go :( that will probably be what I do tomorrow in fact.
  4. Christmas present shopping-I LOVE buying presents for all my friends and family, its so great when you find something that you know they're gonna love.
  5. Spend an evening wrapping everyones presents-This ones linked to the previous one really but when you have the perfect present its important to make it look its best
  6. Go to a carol service or similar- Its pretty fun, this year I went down to one in my local park with my mum which was quite fun.
  7. Make a gingerbread house-I am yet to make a free standing one that stands up on its own but hey, its the thought that counts right?
  8. Have or attend a Christmas party-Our annual Christmas Party is tonight, I have made 56 brownies and 30 gingerbread biscuits today plus I have added jam and cream to about 50 mini victoria sponges...
  9. Christmassy Journaling/December Daily Challenge-I love love love my smash journal which I brought in the summer, its perfect for writing down all those festive little tidbits which you don't want to forget. Let me know if you'd like a post on that ;)
  10. Bake some christmas treats-As I mentioned I baked loads of gingerbread today which is my personal fave festive treat but there's loads of other stuff you could try too like christmas cupcakes, DIY mince pies or chocolate fudge.
Some of my Christmas pages
Remember to spread the festive cheer...

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a post on your smash book! I wanted one last year but never got it... now I want one again!

    niamh xxx

    niamhsdream.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely adore mine! I'll be sure to make a post on that in the new year then, look out for it :)

      Delete