Saturday 29 March 2014

MCM Comic-con Birmingham

Well last weekend my brother took me and my sister to comic con at the NEC! You can probably guess just from my URL that I'm a self professed geek, I love Marvel, Harry Potter and Disney. We went for the first time last year and it was really fun to see all the cosplayers and look at all the cool stuff that people were selling. We also met some of our friends there this year too which was great, two of them went as shadow hunters (From the mortal instruments.)              
Some of the cosplayers were actually incredible, especially Thor! But I think my favourites were Anna and Elsa from the Disney movie Frozen which I am obsessed with, they even had little sven and olaf toys!
I also got to meet Katia Winter who plays Katrina Crane in ABC's Sleepy Hollow! I got a signed photograph for my wall and then had a picture with her too as you can see above. Nicole Beharie and Lyndie Greenwood were also there too (They play sisters Abbie and Jenny Mills), so if any of you are looking for a new show to watch I would definitely recommend sleepy hollow, just a pity Tom Mison (Ichabod Crane) wasn't there too! 
It was really a lot of fun and I love seeing how much effort people put into their costumes too! So yea, I feel like I may have overused exclamation marks in this post but I don't care because it was pretty amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment