Thursday 17 April 2014

Zombie Apocalypse Survival Kit Present

A friend of mine and my sisters' birthday was coming up and we didn't know what to get him. But since we are both huge fans of The Walking Dead I figured a zombie themed gift would be a good idea. And that is how the zombie apocalypse survival kit was born...
I did a couple of searches on pinterest and google to see what to include but since I was going more for the novelty aspect we decided to stick mainly with sweets and books plus we got him a waterstones voucher.

What we added...
  • Sweets and Chewing Gum (In disguise)
  • Book
  • Energy Drink
  • Poster/leaflet
  • Toy Guns
  • First Aid kit
We wrapped up the nerds in brown paper too to make them fit in a bit more.


 Then we decided to can the remaining sweets. We recycled some tins for this but don't worry we washed them out thoroughly!
 To make sure the sweets didn't get any glue on them I put tissue paper over them then closed the lid and went round it with my hot glue gun.
 Then I added on some labels to the tins to make them look a bit better.
  Then we cut and ripped the leaflet a bit and burnt some holes through it.
Next we added the bloody hand prints to the box with red paint.
 Then we start filling up the box...

And tied it with a bow... 
So what do you guys think? I know this is quite a different post to what you usually see but I hope you welcome it...

No comments:

Post a Comment