Friday 8 August 2014

Primark P.S.Love... Eyelashes Review

£3 for 4 pairs of lashes. Does more need to be said? I must admit that I have been using Eyelure glue because I was a bit worried about the glue because it was cheap especially since I wear contacts when I wear false lashes. However the lashes themselves I have found to be excellent, the bands are thin and very flexible, whilst the lashes themselves feel light and look fairly natural for false lashes. I haven't tried out any of the individual packs of lashes from primark as most of them looked pretty heavy and unnatural but this pack I thought looked great with three very natural pairs and one more dramatic pair.



























These are a few pics of me wearing the top pair which unfortunately I lost one of :'( however the bottom 2 pairs are very similar-




Overall I definitely recommend this pack of lashes!

No comments:

Post a Comment