Saturday 18 October 2014

Halloween Costume Ideas

Sooo, who loves halloween?! 
Meeeee.
Who always forgets about Halloween until practically the day before?
Also, meeeeeee.
So this year I decided to get ahead, I love love love dressing up for halloween, its the best thing about October, so I thought I'd share with you a couple of the things that I considered dressing up as this year :) 

Vampire
A good old traditional halloween costume with a modern twist.
I loveeeeee this video that Emma has done for sexy vampire makeup!

This video is absolutely ingenious, it's just so clever using false nails and denture glue to make fangs!
For the actual costume, you can just pair any LBD with some black stilettos and look instantly badass. All in all it would be quite a cheap, yet effective outfit.

Zombie
This girls youtube channel is amazing, I have just discovered it and I love it! This makeup tutorial is so good if you want to go as a zombie but don't want to go all out walking-dead-type-zombie as its so simple.

For the costume you can just cover any of your clothes in dirt and fake blood really, but this video is a really good example of how to do this. 

This video is just a bonus that I found in my subscriptions box and I think its soooooo cool, the devil is in the detail as they say.

Frozen Costumes
Not really a halloween costume but how could I resist because it's FROZEN.
Another brilliant tutorial from Katherine Elizabeth, showing makeup for both Elsa and Anna.

This video was a collab so there are also links to Elsa and Olaf costumes too, but they are really simple, easy DIY costumes.

Sugar Skull
How beautiful/creepy are Sugar Skulls? I think this might be what I go as for my halloween party, but I'm not sure yet? I tried it out and this was the result (It needs a few improvements)...


Well that was a lot of videos, sorry, I'm just so excited for Halloween, I can't decide whether to go as a  vampire, a zombie or a sugar skull, what do you think? Let me know in the comments...



No comments:

Post a Comment