Monday 26 January 2015

DIY Birthday Party in a Box Gift Idea

Today's DIY is inspired by my one of my new favorite youtubers DIYLover, I absolutely love her DIYS, they are so creative and her videos are edited amazingly. I thought I'd do a slightly more grown up version of her Birthday In A Box video for my friend Eilis's birthday which was two weeks ago.
I used shot glasses that I bought from boots plus some apple schnapps and a cocktail mix as the main part of the present since my other friends had brought Eilis a cocktail Shaker and glasses for christmas and her birthday respectively.

 Then I added some balloons, confetti, sparklers and party poppers in cellophane bags before wrapping everything up in tissue paper.
To finish it all off I put everything in a pretty box and placed her birthday card (which explained what the gift was) on top.
I think she found the gift quite funny and it came in useful for her party so I'm very happy with how this DIY turned out. It's a great gift idea for any older people you know who perhaps are a little harder to buy for, or just anyway you know is having a party!
If you try it out tweet me a pic @KatieCorbett98

No comments:

Post a Comment