Wednesday 1 April 2015

17th Birthday Present Idea

So firstly, I take absolutely 0% credit for this idea as it was a present that I recieved for my 17th birthday from 6 of my amazing friends Katie, Eilis, Rose, Liz, Niamh and Sandra. They came up with the theme perfect night in and perfect night out for this gift basket. 





So for the Perfect Night in theme they got me Strawberry Buttercream, Black Cherry and Summer Scoop Yankee Candles, a candle votive, a lush bath bomb, some reed diffusers, 4 maltesers hot chocolate sachets,a mug and some lucky charms.
And for the Perfect Night Out theme they got me the Urban Decay Naked Palette (I'm such a lucky girl!), some plastic shot glasses, Tequila Mockingbird which is a cocktail recipe book themed around books and 2 Bourjois Rouge Edition velvets in Hot Pepper and Nude-ist.
They also got me some hand sanitiser because all of them are always using mine as I always carry it cus I'm a bit of a clean freak, plus I love the smell of them.
I think it was such a clever idea to combine the two ideas and I'm so so grateful to each of them for this amazing present. I know they won't mind me sharing their idea with you, but if you do recreate it, I'm sure they'd love to see so tweet me a pic @KatieCorbebett98 ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment