Sunday 26 April 2015

H&M Makeup Brush Review



So since losing me Real Techniques contouring brush I have been looking for a replacement for my blush, but found the Barry M blusher brush to be quite disappointing, So when I saw this brush in H&M I just knew I had to have it. At £5.99 it isn't the cheapest of brushes but for the quality I would expect it to be so much more! It's so similar to the Real Techniques buffing brush because it is so dense and soft on the skin. It's absolutely perfect for applying cream blushers which I use everyday, however it also makes a great brush for foundation because its so dense. If you're looking for an alternative to the Real Techniques brushes or perhaps only want the buffing brush from the set I would definitely recommend this brush. I've experienced no shedding with it, even when washed.
I might have to try some more brushes from H&M's range, I had my eye on a crease brush too, what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment