Thursday 30 April 2015

Urban Decay Naked Palette vs MUA Undressed Palette

So for my birthday back in March I was lucky enough to receive the Urban Decay Naked Palette off my friends so today I thought I'd do a comparison of the MUA dupe of the first Naked palette as it's what I've used for the last year.

 
I think these two pictures say it all really!

The pigmentation of the Urban Decay palette is absolutely incredible compared to MUA, the left is the MUA and right is the equivalent Urban Decay colour. The difference is much more pronounced in the lighter colours but can also be seen in the darker colours. The shimmery colours also appear brighter and have more shimmer to them. The blendability (Is that a word?) of both brands is excellent and the brush that comes with the naked palette is of such a high quality considering it comes with a palette. The MUA one as expected is not.
The lasting power of the Urban Decay ones is also better than the MUA, particularly with the Primer Potion underneath (Which may I just say is amazing!). Due to how soft and crumbly the eyeshadow is there is quite a lot of fall out but I'll happily accept that as the price for how good these eye shadows are. Which leads me onto the actual price. Now to be honest if I was buying this for myself I would find it very hard to justify the cost but as this was so kindly received as a gift I really can't complain! So basically I'd still choose to buy the MUA one because I'm a cheapskate and because it was perfect for what I needed it for, I'm just super lucky to have the Urban Decay one too.


No comments:

Post a Comment