Wednesday 14 October 2015

Easy Simple Zombie DIY Makeup

The third and most likely final of my Halloween tutorials this year is this super easy zombie makeup. If you don't wanna go all out with the zombie look and do bloody cuts and bites, than this is a great option. I wore this to work last Halloween (I work behind a bar), because it was a last minute kinda thing and it actually worked out rather well. I think Halloween is the only time of the year where having a naturally zombie-like  pallor is a good thing.
Step 1// Start with a fresh, makeup free face. Any redness or imperfections kinda helps with the look tbh. Being as ghostly pale as I am does too.
Step 2// Add dark purple eyeshadow all around the eyes, particularly underneath.
Step 3// Use the same purple eyeshadow at the sides of the nose.
Step 4// Add an intense contour using a grey tinged brown eyeshadow.
Step 5// Apply black eyeliner or eyeshadow just under the waterline.
Step 6// and Step 7// Add 'bruises' to your face by sponging layers of yellow, green, purple and red face paints. I added one on my forehead, one on my chin and one on the top of my left cheekbone.
Step 8// Apply concealer all over the lips.
Step 9// Add a dark red lipstick at the sides of the mouth, I'd recommend MUA lipstick in shade one.
Step 10// Perfect that dead eyed stare.

If any of you try out any of my halloween tutorials please send me a pic on twitter @KatieCorbett98.

No comments:

Post a Comment