Sunday 8 November 2015

De-Stress Gift Idea



It was my friend's birthday at the beginning of November and since she is so stressed all of the time, I thought I'd theme her present around relaxation to help her de-stress.  It started when I saw 'The Mindfulness Colouring Book' on offer at amazon as they have a brilliant 3 for £10 offer on paperbacks and I was already buying two  books for myself at the time. To go with that I also got her a nice pack of pencils so she'd have something to colour in with and a journal for her to write in when she couldn't sleep from the Book Depository (Great site for books with free UK delivery). To help her unwind I bought her some Radox Bubble Bath in Feel Relaxed which is on offer at Boots for £1 and an S candle for her name from Asda. Then finally to finish it off my mom had brought  her a massive tub of flying saucers as they are her fave so I drew a little 'Chill Pills' label to stick on to fit the theme.
I really love putting together themed gift baskets for my friends and sharing them on here, I have at least another 2 planned before Christmas. They obviously also make great Christmas gift ideas too!

No comments:

Post a Comment