Tuesday 19 January 2016

Oh Shit Kit DIY Gift







How great is pinterest though? It's my go-to for gift ideas no matter the occasion or recipient. So when looking for an 18th gift for my friend, a hangover survival kit seemed like a great idea. Many sites had cute little printables for their 'Oh Shit' kits with rhymes on, but since I've acquired a new love of painting typography I decided to paint the label instead, and then write a bit of the little rhyme on the back as you can see in the photos.
In mine I included a 'Hangover Hoodie' from here (great product, speedy delivery), Hangover Cure Water bottle from Urban Outfitters, my favourite make-up remover in a handy sized bottle, some super cute hair bobbles (Which I really want myself), a pretty packet of tissues, a sheet face mask from Boots and some of her favourite snacks (toffee crisp bars).
Some other things you could include would be a favourite DVD or box-set, a netflix gift card, an energy drink, more food, mints, mouthwash, hand sanitiser, some painkillers,  or other pamper products like lip-balm, cleanser or moisturiser.
I do so love putting themed gift baskets together, if you wanna see some others I've posted about check out this NYC one, Broadway one, Party-in-a-box or a De-stress gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment